Job Focus & Responsibilities
We are seeking an analytical, result-driven Email Marketing Manager who will be responsible for implementing and growing our email marketing efforts across all Literally Media properties.
You will be joining the Literally Media team as the lead for all email marketing activities. This is a key role where you will be responsible for all aspects of the email marketing funnel; audience development, list-building, segmentation, campaigns, sending, reporting, and email-specific revenue initiatives.
A successful candidate should feel confident with the implementation, measurement, and optimization of all email marketing related technologies, strategies, and campaigns. The candidate will report directly to our Head of Product and Technology, in Brooklyn, NY.
- Audience development: responsible for email list growth across Literally Media’s portfolio of sites.
- Implementation of email marketing programs and related strategies across all sites.
- Continuous testing and optimization of all facets of the email programs; audience segmentation, personalization, split testing, template & creative design, subscriber widgets.
- Collaboration with editorial teams for ideation of newsletter programs, content, and creatives.
- Daily measurement and reporting of all activities. Oversee and manage the reporting for related business units on defined KPIs and targets, maintain a weekly tracking dashboard.
- Identify and execute email-specific ad revenue models.
- Minimum of 3+ years of email marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience executing and optimizing email marketing campaigns
- Experience in media and publishing is a MUST.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience working with product teams.
- Experience leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimize programs.
- Expertise in ESP/CRM platforms and all email best practices.
- Fundamental understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Basic Photoshop skills are a plus.
- A passionate leader, self-driven, and resourceful individual.
I Can Has Cheezburger is hiring in Israel!
I Can Has Cheezburger is the largest online source of Cat Memes, thanks to its endless archives of ‘LOLcats’. ICHC delivers and highlights, a variety of viral and original animal content, ranging from comical listicles to interesting and informative animal facts.
Thanks to its animal craze editorial staff, I Can Has Cheezburger has successfully established a loyal community of passionate animal lovers (and crazy cat ladies) through its captivating and engaging content.
We’re hiring for an editor. That means you’ll be working on lists, articles, videos and whatever we end up choosing to do on any given day. You’ll be supported by a team of highly experienced editors, who have a deep understanding of online publishing. We believe in being self-driven, but also supporting each other to be successful. With a strong emphasis on experimentation (as well as being data-driven) our focus is on creating a fun experience for our audience. This is a full-time position based in Herzliya, Israel.
- Write humorous paragraphs/blurbs, summing-up meme lists.
- Search for trending/new content, that could fit our global audience.
- Strategically link the blurbs to each other as well as to other content.
- Offer new ideas for lists.
- Native/highest level of English speaker.
- Perfect grammar.
- Experience in content writing/editing/publishing of Facebook pages- a significant advantage.
- Passion for internet culture, pop culture and web communities. (Seriously, you must love the internet, weird YouTube, reaction gifs, dank memes and all…).
- Ability/experience in creating content (advantageous, but not required, we will train).
- Basic understanding of HTML (advantageous, but not required, we will train).