Literally Media’s Content department is looking for a talented writer/editor, who both enjoys and understands Internet culture and who is passionate about all things animal-related.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Write humorous paragraphs/blurbs, summing-up meme lists, articles, etc.
- Search for trending/new content that could fit our global audience.
- Strategically link the blurbs to each other as well as to other content.
- Work together with the creative team to strategize new ways for brand growth.
- Native English speaker (a must!)
- Excellent grammar skills and story-telling abilities
- Passion for animals and animal-related content
- Creative and takes initiative
- Must love and understand internet culture, pop culture and web communities (Seriously, you must love the internet, weird YouTube, reaction gifs, dank memes and all…)
- Experience in content writing/editing/publishing on social media platforms – a significant advantage
- Ability/experience in creating content (advantageous, but not required, we will train)
- Skills in video creation/editing – an advantage