We are looking for an energetic individual who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, able to work independently with little or no supervision, and has a clear passion and sensitivity towards HR roles.
The HR & Office Manager will report to the company HR Director, out of our offices in Israel, and will have dual responsibilities with the company:
- HR duties, supporting recruitment, company culture, employee welfare, as well as overall company employees’ administration tasks.
- Organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety.
- Recruitment: Scan candidates, manage job postings, schedule interviews and contact candidates as needed.
- Company events: Scheduling and handling of company outings, lunches, dinners and social events.
- General HR: Planning holiday gifts to clients, birthday gifts to employees, and office announcements.
- Coordinate training and onboarding employee material.
- Welfare/Benefits: respond and coordinate around employee benefits.
- Office upkeep: handle storage, construction & maintenance, cleaning staff, responsible for maintaining a clean environment at all times.
- Mail: Forwarding appropriate mail to correct departments: copyright, legal, DMCA, financial.
- Maintain and stocking of food, refreshments, office supplies.
- Building Management: Meeting room requests, communications with property management, key fobs, building access
- Equipment: Ordering of laptop and computer hardware for staff
- Company merch/swag – managing the stock, getting quotes and sending out to partners, etc.
- Experience working as an HR & Admin Officer, Assistant, or a similar role.
- Work experience as a welfare and culture leader in the company.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Great interpersonal skills and strong emotional intelligence.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Positive, energetic, and a team player.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cracked began as a comedy magazine in 1958, jumped online in 2005, jumped onto YouTube in 2007, and is now looking for full-time video editors to guarantee that the site endures for another 10 million years, perhaps in the form of omnipotent machine intelligence.
This position is to research, write, edit, and produce original video content around Cracked themes. This requires strong writing, performing, and research skills as well as a curious, creative mind for regularly coming up with ideas on what you think we should be covering on a daily basis.
At Cracked, you’ll enjoy an opportunity to be one of the first members of our relaunched video team as we strive to be an entertaining and authoritative daily destination for our growing audience to learn about our weird world.
This position will have a role in all of our video initiatives including in-office shoots, one-off projects, video podcasts, pitching and creating new series, acting, translating written content to video, livestreams, and more.
Cracked is part of the Literally Media family, which means you’ll be working alongside the teams of Know Your Meme, eBaum’s World, and Cheezburger (Fail Blog, Memebase, I Can Has Cheezburger).
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Familiarity with – and a deep understanding of – the “Cracked voice”.
- Extremely strong writing abilities with a focus on engaging insight, comprehensive research, and humor
- Very talented and thrives when performing in front of a camera.
- Professional background/vocational interest in comedy, academia (history or science, specifically), or pop culture is a huge plus.
- Host branded segments and events, work with sales on video integrations.
- An eye for detail and proven ability to independently manage projects in an extremely fast-paced environme.
- Flexibility and agility to jump between projects with shifting schedules and deadlines.
- Experience in working independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to work with people in-person as well as with people who are remote.
- Strong brainstorming and ideation skills.
- Work with Social teams to create native content for all Cracked Platforms.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in TV / Film / Online Media Production
- On-Camera experience
- Deep knowledge of a wide range of topics
- A demo reel showcasing acting and writing experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects, and Photoshop would be a plus
- Proficiency shooting video creatively on a DSLR/Mirrorless Camera not required but would be a plus
Please forward your CV to: Careers@literally.Media